There are three entrances to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
THERE IS NO ACCESS TO SUMMIT FROM THE ONE VANDERBILT LOBBIES
The first is through the Transit Hall in One Vanderbilt, located at the corner of Vanderbilt Avenue and 43rd St.
The second street-level entrance is at 45 East 42nd Street.
You may also enter via the Main Concourse Level of Grand Central Terminal.
Here are some other convenient ways to get to us:
- By Subway: The nearest subway lines are the 4, 5, 6, 7, and Shuttle at Grand Central, 42nd Street.
- By Bus: SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is also convenient to NYC bus service via the M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32, and M42.
- By Metro-North: The Hudson, Harlem, and New Haven lines arrive at Grand Central Terminal from the surrounding suburbs for easy access.
- Parking: Nearby parking garages for private vehicles are available in the area for an additional charge. Rates, hours, and space availability may vary.
- Access-A-Ride: Paratransit Service drop-off and pick-up location is on the corner of East 43rd Street and Lexington Avenue.